Instructions on How to "Place a conference call using my ShoreTel phone"
If using the phone alone:
- Lift the reciever or press the "speaker" button (left of the *) to get a dial tone
- Call the first party to get them on the line by dialing "9" first to get an outside line followed by "1" and then the area code and telephone number of that person or group.
- Next press the conference butto. Press Conference to put the call on hold.
- At the prompt, dial the second party’s extension, or use the Directory to find the right party.
- Press the "Confrn" soft key to connect the second party. When they pick up, all your calls will be joined into one conference. If you choose "Conslt" you will have the opportunity to talk to just them first then join.
Visit www.ursinus.edu/phonesystem for more info.